Chief Minister’s District Innovation and Challenge Fund 2017
Date : 09/06/2017 - | Sector: Social Sector
Objectives of the District Innovation Fund
The District Innovation Fund will allow Government of Arunachal Pradesh to:
- Instill a sense of competitiveness amongst the Deputy Commissioners for developmental interventions.
- To bring in innovation in the design, planning and implementation of critical infrastructure.
- Introduce cutting edge and latest technology in filling up infrastructural gaps in the districts.
- To instill a sense of participation amongst the Deputy Commissioners for major infrastructural interventions in the districts.
- Foster partnerships between State Government and the community.
- Foster community involvement and participation.
- Deliver effective outcomes from State’s policies and fund allocation.
To ensure that Public investment in the District is responsive to local requirements