Aarogya Setu App (COVID-19 Protection Assistant)
Aarogya Setu Mobile App
Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
Aarogya Setu IVRS
For including the citizens with features phones and landlines under the protection of AAROGYA SETU, the Aarogya Setu IVRS service has been implemented. This service is available Pan-India. This is a toll free service.
- Citizens need to give a missed call to the number 1921. Call will get disconnected and citizens will receive a call back requesting for inputs regarding their health.
- The questions asked are aligned to the Aarogya Setu App. Based on the responses given, citizens will get a SMS indicating the health status. Citizens will continue to get alerts for their health moving forward also.
- For an effective citizen inclusion, the service needs to be popularized extensively.
- The service is implemented in 11 regional languages same as the app and SMS is sent to the citizen in the same language in which, he has shared his information.
- The input is made part of the Aarogya Setu database and information is processed to send alerts to the citizen on the action to be taken to ensure their safety.