Chief Minister’s Krishi Rinn Yojana 2017
Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana Application Form – Zero Interest Loan to Farmers
The state government of Arunachal Pradesh is providing Zero Interest Crop Loan to the farmers of the state under Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana. This scheme has set the target to cover of 7500 farmers of the state in the current financial year.
Under Krishi Rinn Yojana, the government has decided to provide crop loan facilities for farmers by making easy access to formal credit through banking channel. Moreover, this scheme will provide the fastest clearance of loan under single window within a time limit.
The Arunachal government would provide 4% interest subvention on crop loan / Kisan Credit Card limit upto Rs. 3.00 lakhs sanctioned within this year and interest relief of 3% per annum to the farmers who repay their loan on time. So, effectively, the farmers who take loan up to Rs. 3 Lakh and make timely payment would be eligible to take zero interest credit facility.
Salient Features of Krishi Rinn Yojana
Below given some features which define the objectives of the scheme:-
- The farmer will get interest subvention of 4% on crop loan / KCC limit upto Rs. 3 lakh.
- The farmers can take loan from any bank in the state during the current financial year.
- Moreover, if the farmer make their loan payment on time they will also get interest relief of 3% per annum on their crop loan.
- The government will not provide any relief for the production of perennial food crop and plantation crop.
- The farmers will be selected separately through district and concerned bank wise.
The Krishi Rinn Yojana is being implemented by the department of finance, Itanagar. The circle officers selected by the finance department will function as financial extension officers in the state to select the candidate and also help the farmers in whole process.
CM Krishi Rinn Yojana Application Form
- The candidate can download the “Land holding Certificate (PDF 338 KB) ” and can take a printout of the application form for further procedure.
- Afterward, the candidate can also obtain a land holding certificate from the concerned CO/EAC/BDO/SDO/ADC/DC Office as per the details in the form.
- After this, the loan application will be forwarded to Circle Officer.
- The Circle Officer will certify that the applicants are in possession of Land in the state.
- The benefits of scheme will be extended to farmers availing Kisan Credit Card (KCC).
- Now the eligible farmer can apply in any bank for crop loan.
Interest subvention on Crop Loan
How To Apply
Download the attached PDF FormView (994 KB)